Display protectors - the best protection for any display
Glass and films for any occasion and any end device
Protection, effects, or simply invisible – when it comes to display protectors, Hama has it all: extremely robust display glass or effective films to give you a perfectly clear view. Display protectors for any situation, any job, any activity: Hama has a massive selection for almost any smartphone.
TYPES OF DISPLAY DAMAGE
Fingerprints and light scratches
middle-deep and deep scratches
PERFECT PROTECTION USING MATERIALS SUCH AS FILM OR GLASS
Prevent – Protect – Repair: With our family of display protectors, your smartphone will be perfectly protected throughout its entire life cycle.
THE MEGA FEATURES OF OUR FILMS AND GLASS
Easy On and bubble-free
High-tech display protection films with the Easy-On attachment aid for effortless application without air pockets Quality "Made in Germany".
Laser cutting, which is more accurate than conventional punch cutting, ensures that our display protection films fit with 100-percent accuracy.
ALL THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Cut with a precision laser for a 100% perfect fit
- Easy attachment without air pockets thanks to the Easy-On® attachment aid
- Highly scratch-resistant, extremely thin high-tech material
- Ultra-HD quality for optimal transparency and colour reproduction
- Outstanding response to touch and scroll movements
- Made in Germany with a ten-year warranty
EASY-ON ATTACHMENT – STEP BY STEP
- Wipe the display with a clean micro-fibre cloth to remove dust and smudges.
- Fit the film onto the display so that buttons and speakers are left uncovered.
- Press the Easy-On adhesive aid on each side.
- Remove the backing foil from the protector film.
- Flip the film around onto the display and press it outwards towards the Easy-On® adhesive aids.
- Remove the Easy-On adhesive aids.
- Remove any bubbles by pressing them outwards from under the foil.
Precise fit of protectors for smartphones with rounded edges
Because of the device design, screen protectors for smartphones with rounded edges do not extend all the way to the edge of the display. If the screen protector extended all the way to the edge, it would very quickly detach. The screen protector is therefore designed to cover only the active display to ensure optimal adhesion.